Well, Andrei hasn't been lying to us about going to Greg Jackson's gym haha

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

poor guy, he's been working so hard. xoxox
is keiths hand bigger than aa? nah he is just closer to the camera..... The Pit would knock him out anyway. keep up the training!
angle
why would people think he is lieing about training at jacksons camp?
he didn't literally mean that... lol
He better be training at Jackson's or I am going to kick his ass....

Oh wait...uh...no....I am going to be really pissed and cuss him big time. That's what I'd do.
Great Picture

RSS

Translate This Site To:

Latest Activity

Kenneth Salazar commented on Andrei Arlovski's photo
Thumbnail

Crest September 8th 2014

"No es excelente!! ES PERFECTO :D"
yesterday
Kenneth Salazar replied to Aleksandar's discussion CONGRATS ANDREI!!!!
"no lo dejo ni de pie jajaja.. Andrei es el mejor KO #1"
yesterday
Kenneth Salazar liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post With Team Pit Bull, back in LV!
yesterday
Kenneth Salazar liked Andrei Arlovski's video
yesterday
Kenneth Salazar commented on Andrei Arlovski's page Andrei's Workout
"Es excelente!! "
yesterday
Claymor posted a discussion

My two cents...

For what it's worth.  As an Andrei Arlovski fan, here is what I hope to see:shaggy hair but no ponytailmedium to light beard, unless you decide to go full Leonidas.Chest hair but no back hairblack compression shortsplease don't wear boxing trunks…See More
Thursday
Profile IconScott Sumner, Kenneth Salazar, kat and 3 more joined Team Pit Bull
Wednesday
Scott Sumner liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Wednesday
Enrique Granados Garcia liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Wednesday
Kenneth Salazar liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Tuesday
Thomas Hart liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Sep 15
patricia crawford commented on Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
"soo happy and excited for you AA, I called everyone I knew last night woke them up. BIG DOG GOT IT. HE IS BACK. love you to pieces keep up the hard work its paying off.onward to the top."
Sep 14
Brandy Sweisberger shared Andrei Arlovski's blog post on Facebook
Sep 14
Brandy Sweisberger commented on Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
"AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!  You are definitely back in UFC!!  Earning your way to the top again!!  Keep that bounce & pounce going!!  "
Sep 14
Olga Chudaikina replied to Claymor's discussion Congrats Andrei!! The win you have been looking for.
"Good job, Andrei!! Congrats from Belarus and Russia ! You are the best! We believe you!! "
Sep 14
Jay Eckard replied to Claymor's discussion Congrats Andrei!! The win you have been looking for.
"Well said Claymor. Cant tell u how happy i was when i saw Andrei had won by ko in the first.I didnt get to see it live either. Stupid fight pass. Now i believe u will see that killer instinct that Andrei lost some time ago. All he needed was the…"
Sep 14
Claymor commented on Andrei Arlovski's video
Thumbnail

Minsk Day 4

"what's dobroka?"
Sep 14
Claymor posted a discussion

Congrats Andrei!! The win you have been looking for.

"Andrei fans are really getting excited again.  His story, if and when he makes it back into the top echelon, will be a great one.MMA needs a good story.  Most fighters come in, develop, win for a while, begin to lose, then go away.  Few real…See More
Sep 14
Mike Chambers posted a discussion

Exactly what Andrei needed!

I was watching his old UFC fight from when he was still working his way up to the belt. He was aggressive and had that killer instinct, I was thinking that's exactly what he needed to start showing again to start knocking fools out like he used to.…See More
Sep 14
Kurt Bennett replied to Briareus's discussion A top fight excluded from the public!
"Yes it is a shame more of your fans were not able to see you win on TV.....But enough about us..... Great win Andrei !!!!.....You are back !!!"
Sep 13

Google Ads

© 2014   Created by Andrei Arlovski.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title page contents