I just wanted to thank Andrei again for an awesome day yesterday the 13th.It made my year and was an experience I will never forget.Andrei took several pictures with me and my girlfriend.I even got a few with him and I squaring off.He is very intimidating and I am not a little guy myself.I had asked Andrei early on if I could buy a shirt, but he only had the one he was wearing.Well at the end of the day I went to shake Andrei's hand to leave and he asked me if I wanted the shirt off his back.It kind of caught me off guard for a second and I said"No,you don't have to".Well I thought for a quick second then said"Well if you want to".The man actually gave me the shirt off his back and signed it for me.I thought that was really cool of him.Like I said it made my year.Thank you again Andrei!!! The Pit bull Rocks!!!!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andrei is a class act. Thank you for sharing your story and such great pictures. xoxox
You are welcome Sunshine.It was a great day.
You know this is the type of guys I like to cheer for. Never knew anything about (awful i know) him till I saw him on Bully Beatdown, I was quick to look him up, will have to keep an eye out for his fights for sure! I really miss having VS. channel, only bad thing about my satalite service!

...LoL...

...that's Frickin' Awesome...wish i coulda' been to the GrandOpening...Must've been Busy & Packed w/Energy...

...LoL, i Never got to watch this Show, let Alone Episode, so Wanted to share w/Others

who Missed it w/Andrei on it, Justifying the World, "One Bully at a Time" ;)

HA HA want to know the best part about this. I watched on the MTV website a clip where they talked about the hilights for this particular show. This bully pacifically requested that they DO NOT bring Andrei. Apparently he practialy craped himself when the gate lifted and Andrei came out. I about peed myself laughing so hard after watching that clip!   Bully Beatdown Bonus Clip

(big big smile) love this...  xoxox

:( i'm Havin' noLuck w/that Link, Izzie...wanna see His Expressions...

this link here should take you directly to the page. for the actual show, and the bonus clip

ahhhhh, there it is. Sweet. Thanks Izzie. I hadn't seen it. xoxox

RSS

Translate This Site To:

Latest Activity

Ondrej Palat Jersey is now a member of Team Pit Bull
Thursday
Aurora C.R. posted photos
Oct 19
Profile IconTim Vercruyssen, abiolabawuah and Jan joined Team Pit Bull
Oct 19
Aurora C.R. updated their profile
Oct 16
Aurora C.R. commented on Aurora C.R.'s photo
Thumbnail

fall

"Thank u Nathan ;)!"
Oct 12
Nathan Mellows liked Aurora C.R.'s photo
Oct 12
Aurora C.R. posted photos
Oct 9
Profile Iconmrs abiola bawuah and Martin Iyanam joined Team Pit Bull
Oct 9
Nathan Mellows commented on Aurora C.R.'s status
"Hey Aurora :) "
Oct 7
Aurora C.R. and Nathan Mellows are now friends
Oct 3
Profile IconAurora C.R., Anthony Appiah and Vlad joined Team Pit Bull
Oct 1
MAFIA shared their video on Facebook
Sep 24
MAFIA liked MAFIA's video
Sep 24
MAFIA shared their video on Facebook
Sep 23
Profile IconAlexander Narizni and james christakos joined Team Pit Bull
Sep 22
Kenneth Salazar commented on Andrei Arlovski's photo
Thumbnail

Crest September 8th 2014

"No es excelente!! ES PERFECTO :D"
Sep 19
Kenneth Salazar replied to Aleksandar's discussion CONGRATS ANDREI!!!!
"no lo dejo ni de pie jajaja.. Andrei es el mejor KO #1"
Sep 19
Kenneth Salazar liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post With Team Pit Bull, back in LV!
Sep 19
Kenneth Salazar liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Sep 19
Kenneth Salazar commented on Andrei Arlovski's page Andrei's Workout
"Es excelente!! "
Sep 19

Google Ads

© 2014   Created by Andrei Arlovski.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title page contents