I just wanted to thank Andrei again for an awesome day yesterday the 13th.It made my year and was an experience I will never forget.Andrei took several pictures with me and my girlfriend.I even got a few with him and I squaring off.He is very intimidating and I am not a little guy myself.I had asked Andrei early on if I could buy a shirt, but he only had the one he was wearing.Well at the end of the day I went to shake Andrei's hand to leave and he asked me if I wanted the shirt off his back.It kind of caught me off guard for a second and I said"No,you don't have to".Well I thought for a quick second then said"Well if you want to".The man actually gave me the shirt off his back and signed it for me.I thought that was really cool of him.Like I said it made my year.Thank you again Andrei!!! The Pit bull Rocks!!!!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andrei is a class act. Thank you for sharing your story and such great pictures. xoxox
You are welcome Sunshine.It was a great day.
You know this is the type of guys I like to cheer for. Never knew anything about (awful i know) him till I saw him on Bully Beatdown, I was quick to look him up, will have to keep an eye out for his fights for sure! I really miss having VS. channel, only bad thing about my satalite service!

...LoL...

...that's Frickin' Awesome...wish i coulda' been to the GrandOpening...Must've been Busy & Packed w/Energy...

...LoL, i Never got to watch this Show, let Alone Episode, so Wanted to share w/Others

who Missed it w/Andrei on it, Justifying the World, "One Bully at a Time" ;)

HA HA want to know the best part about this. I watched on the MTV website a clip where they talked about the hilights for this particular show. This bully pacifically requested that they DO NOT bring Andrei. Apparently he practialy craped himself when the gate lifted and Andrei came out. I about peed myself laughing so hard after watching that clip!   Bully Beatdown Bonus Clip

(big big smile) love this...  xoxox

:( i'm Havin' noLuck w/that Link, Izzie...wanna see His Expressions...

this link here should take you directly to the page. for the actual show, and the bonus clip

ahhhhh, there it is. Sweet. Thanks Izzie. I hadn't seen it. xoxox

RSS

Translate This Site To:

Latest Activity

Russói Melinda joined Aurora C.R.'s group
Thumbnail

Aurora C.R.

For fans of Aurora's GOOGLE+ account, MMA Page and fans of Andrei Arvloski!See More
5 hours ago
Aurora C.R. commented on Nathan Mellows's photo
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"Lolol locals always give the honest point of view"
Saturday
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"Hey Nathan r u receiving my letters? Just wondering cause some of my friends are having problems linking and joining."
Saturday
Nathan Mellows commented on Nathan Mellows's photo
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"This is in The Amalfi Coast. In the evenings its stunning. Nice place to drink a cold beer overlooking the sea."
Thursday
Thumbnail

Rome.

"This is the Coliseum. :)"
Thursday
Thumbnail

Rome.

"Is this The Coliseum or The Parthanon? "
Thursday
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"Wow landscape is breath takeing"
Thursday
Brandy liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Thursday
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"He gave me no help with the directions and I got completely lost and ended up in a strange but friendly bar. Took me about an hour to figure out that it was one of them 'man-love' bars.. haha. "
Wednesday
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"So was the statue good at giving directions? Lolol he looks friendly lololol jk I love that romantic whimsical look of that statue."
Wednesday
Aurora C.R. commented on Andrei Arlovski's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_5951

"Lookin good Andrei keep it up almost there bro."
Aug 25
Andrei Arlovski's 21 photos were featured
Aug 25
Andrei Arlovski posted photos
Aug 25
Nathan Mellows posted photos
Aug 25
Nathan Mellows updated their profile
Aug 20
Thumbnail

P1000144

"Hahaha.. Thats my great buddy Mark and his little Poodle in Albuquerque. Awesome times. :)"
Aug 19
Thumbnail

P1000144

"Nathan stop takeing pics of people u want to run over, its not funny lolol."
Aug 19
Thumbnail

P1000134

"Hope to be back in Albuquerque soon. "
Aug 19
Aurora C.R. liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Aug 17
Nathan Mellows liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Aug 14

Google Ads

© 2014   Created by Andrei Arlovski.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title page contents