Hey fellow AA fans, I got floor seats to see UFC 157 live and it was awesome.  I just wanted to share some pics and a video with you all.  Going to see MMA live and in person is unbelievable! I even made it onto the PPV broadcast with my slick dance moves.  If you want to call them that.  Check out the video to see my dance on PPV and my brief meetings with Melvin Manhoef, Lyoto Machida and Brendan Schaub. 

Me and my buddy with Bruce Buffer at the weigh ins

Getting choked out by Mighty Mouse

SHOWTIME!!!

Cecil Peoples aka former MMA ref and current MMA Judge 

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tried to make a move on Miesha but she RNC'd me! 

Jacare got me too!!!! He even screamed as he did it haha!!

A former opponent of Andrei's, MATYUSHENKO!

Machida's Father 

Cub Swanson

Stand up comedian - Russell Peters

Cung Le

Last but not least, Lorenzo Fertitta 

Those are all of them, get floor seats to a UFC event and I guarantee you'll love it.  Take care amigos and as always, WARLOVSKI!!! 

Looks like you had a great time Aleksandar, we'll try to organize something like it in Atlantic City as well!

Hope you did Andrei! If you were fighting on the West Coast I would have shown up for sure. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!

WARLOVSKI!!

(Huge, huge smile). I am so happy for you, Aleksandar. Thank you for sharing your fun fantastic evening with us. I laughed and loved  your video and pictures very much.... Reminds me there are so many wonderful people in mma, including yourself.

I am excited about tonights UFC on Fuel. Silva vs Stann are both berserkers, should be a great night for knockouts. I like  both Struve and Hunt,  and Gomi is fun to watch....  good stuff. xoxox

Wow. That's a lot of famous people you met. It looks like you had a fantastic night.

By the way. Loved the dance move. That made me laugh.

Haha thanks bro! I did indeed, it was pretty eventful.  

Thank you very much Sunshine! Your welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it, glad there are great MMA fans all around the world :)

RSS

Translate This Site To:

Latest Activity

Tammy Gail Mercer left a comment for Andrei Arlovski
"Hey Andrei, How's everything going your way? I saw your Facebook page and the pics you posted. Looks like you're training and focusing really hard. Kinda hoping to have a video chat with you soon. Maybe hear some news on your next fight.…"
17 hours ago
Amelia Gilberto is now a member of Team Pit Bull
19 hours ago
123ar is now a member of Team Pit Bull
Apr 8
"Andrei, I hope training Florida is going well! Hopefully, somewhere in there you are at least enjoying the sun and the beaches with maximus and your lovely wife. Just checking to see if any news on your next fight. Until then Onward To Victory…"
Apr 5
Profile Icontom cyrus and alisa joined Team Pit Bull
Apr 5
Tammy Gail Mercer updated their profile
Apr 5
Russói Melinda liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Apr 2
Michael Jude commented on Andrei Arlovski's video
Thumbnail

Update Information for the Past Three Month

"Glad you posted this.  I have not seen or heard anything and was curious if there were any injuries. Hoping to hear a fight announcement very soon. Rolles Gracie?"
Apr 1
Michał updated their profile
Mar 30
dfgdfg is now a member of Team Pit Bull
Mar 29
Profile Iconroosevelt2 and Eddie Hargrave-Carlyle joined Team Pit Bull
Mar 26
"Hello, glad to see you enjoying the sunshine! I just wish it would shine a little in Virginia. I'm sick of nasty weather! I loved the video. It was great seeing you training and you didn't look out of shape to me. Just a little out of…"
Mar 26
Tammy Gail Mercer commented on Andrei Arlovski's video
Mar 24
Marco Antonio Muñoz liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Mar 22
Marco Antonio Muñoz shared Andrei Arlovski's video on Facebook
Mar 21
Andrei Arlovski's video was featured
Mar 21
Andrei Arlovski posted a video
Mar 21
jonathanquickjersey is now a member of Team Pit Bull
Mar 20
Truman liked Andrei Arlovski's video
Mar 15
"Good morning,Andrei How has your training been going? When is your next fight going to be? Are going to have a video chat soon? It would be nice to hear from the Pitbull! We love and miss ya!! GOD BLESS U !"
Mar 14

Google Ads

© 2014   Created by Andrei Arlovski.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title page contents