I was sad to see that Randy lost, I was hoping that with a win last night, it would mean a rematch with Brock. I wonder what the future holds for him know, retirement (I hope not) or keep on fighting?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stay home and play chess with his son who also sucks
real classy man
I personally think this loss was nothing to be ashamed of and with one more fight on his current contract with UFC it will be interesting to see who he will be matched up with... perhaps Mir? Anyhow, retirement seems too extreme after the fight he put up against - a really on form Big Nog. Escaping two fight finishing submissions, real big hits, attacking and moving forwards throughout the three rounds it was, for me, exciting throughout from start to finish. I personally wanted Nogueira to win so was thrilled with the outcome but after that fight I have much more respect for Randy and am looking forward to see his next one. On the other hand, perhaps Mr Arlovski's marketing and promo team could advise Randy if he does take up retirement as Andrei is now even more of a 'God' after his last two knockouts. Oh and great reply by Dark Hadou! LOL. Bit harsh but everyone has their oppinion.
randy signed a new ufc deal check out my thread.
cheers Bobby I will.
MINOTAURO VS RANDY WAS THE BEST FIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEN SINCE I BEGAN FOLLOWING MMA PERIOD. THANK YOU RANDY AND NOGERA
46 year old Couture signed a new 28 months deal with UFC. However, I don't think he will win the title again. He is past his prime as Noguiera is. I just hope that Randy will not become like Chuck Liddell...

RSS

Translate This Site To:

Latest Activity

Russói Melinda joined Aurora C.R.'s group
Thumbnail

Aurora C.R.

For fans of Aurora's GOOGLE+ account, MMA Page and fans of Andrei Arvloski!See More
5 hours ago
Aurora C.R. commented on Nathan Mellows's photo
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"Lolol locals always give the honest point of view"
Saturday
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"Hey Nathan r u receiving my letters? Just wondering cause some of my friends are having problems linking and joining."
Saturday
Nathan Mellows commented on Nathan Mellows's photo
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"This is in The Amalfi Coast. In the evenings its stunning. Nice place to drink a cold beer overlooking the sea."
Thursday
Thumbnail

Rome.

"This is the Coliseum. :)"
Thursday
Thumbnail

Rome.

"Is this The Coliseum or The Parthanon? "
Thursday
Thumbnail

Italy 2014.

"Wow landscape is breath takeing"
Thursday
Brandy liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Thursday
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"He gave me no help with the directions and I got completely lost and ended up in a strange but friendly bar. Took me about an hour to figure out that it was one of them 'man-love' bars.. haha. "
Wednesday
Thumbnail

Napoli.

"So was the statue good at giving directions? Lolol he looks friendly lololol jk I love that romantic whimsical look of that statue."
Wednesday
Aurora C.R. commented on Andrei Arlovski's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_5951

"Lookin good Andrei keep it up almost there bro."
Aug 25
Andrei Arlovski's 21 photos were featured
Aug 25
Andrei Arlovski posted photos
Aug 25
Nathan Mellows posted photos
Aug 25
Nathan Mellows updated their profile
Aug 20
Thumbnail

P1000144

"Hahaha.. Thats my great buddy Mark and his little Poodle in Albuquerque. Awesome times. :)"
Aug 19
Thumbnail

P1000144

"Nathan stop takeing pics of people u want to run over, its not funny lolol."
Aug 19
Thumbnail

P1000134

"Hope to be back in Albuquerque soon. "
Aug 19
Aurora C.R. liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Aug 17
Nathan Mellows liked Andrei Arlovski's blog post My Next Fight is Exactly in One Month
Aug 14

Google Ads

© 2014   Created by Andrei Arlovski.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title page contents